[Animeclub] SELLING anime stuff for you nerds :)

Chandra Hughes chh13 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 7 10:42:00 EST 2017

Hello fellow nerds!

I have a bunch of anime stuff I am trying to sell, and I figured I’d let you guys know if anyone is interested :D

COSPLAY OUTFITS
Shinoa Hiragi from Owari no Seraph
Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown
Yin from Darker Than Black
Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria Chronicles
Soushi Miketsukami from Inu x Boku SS
Subaru Konoe from Mayo Chiki

COSPLAY WIGS
Purple Shinoa Wig
Short white/gray Soushi wig
Pink Morgiana Wig
Long straight blue wig (used for Ami from Toradora)

ANIME DVDS (all complete)
Princess Tutu
Kaleido Star
Kaleido Star Wings
Fruits Basket
Marmalade Boy

MANGA
Hot Gimmick vol 1 - 12
Kitchen Princess vol 1 - 10 + searching for the angel cake
Captive Hearts vol 1,2,4

MISC
Funell plush from Guilty Crown
Body Pillow Case (Yuu from Owari no Seraph on one side and Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul on the other) *never used*
Ouran High School Host Club Cards
Fairy Tail Cards
Guilty Crown Cards
Vampire Knight Cards
Fairy Tail Erza Pin
Eden of the East Pin
Kirito SAO Keychain
Asana SAO mousepad
cat girl set (paws, tail and cute headband with ears)
A cherry clip
black arm bands used for Ririchiyo cosplay from Inu x Boku SS
Clog Shoes things (really bad at the name but also used for Ririchiyo cosplay)

I also have anime posters/fan art stuff that I wouldn’t mind giving up.

Sorry for spamming anyone who isn’t interested :)

~Chandra

P.S. Who will I see at AB :D?