[Animeclub] Meeting Tonight!!

Isaiah Mann imann24 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:55:17 EST 2016

Quick plug for pizza and video game development:

If you’re feeling hungry before/after Anime Club, stop by ASH for the Five College Global Game Jam. We’re kicking of right now: 5pm and we'll be here all night (and until Sunday at 6pm). Pizza, burritos, junk food, SAGA swipes! We’ve got it all.

- Isaiah