[Animeclub] ★☆★ Hampfest & First Meeting! ★☆★

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 20 17:22:53 EST 2016

GOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOOOOON WEENIES!!!!

Just kidding! Being weenies is *our* job.

Anyways, welcome back! We hope you had a wonderful vacation, and that
you missed us as much as we missed you. ;3 As you may have found out
already, Hampfest is coming up fast around the corner, and our first
meeting soon after! Here's what you need to know...

Hampfest is on *Wednesday, January 27th*, starting at *6:30pm* and
ending at *8:00pm* in the *Robert Crowne Center Gymnasium*! If you are
interested in...

 	* cosplaying
 	* helping decorate the table
 	* drawing extra posters
 	* bringing candy/a prize for our small raffle

... we would greatly appreciate your presence about a half hour early to
help us out!

Secondly, that memes our first memeting is on *Friday, January 29th* at
*7:00pm*! WOO! As always, please be sure to come to this meeting, as
we'll be compiling a list of possible shows to watch in our semester
lineup, and voting on them during the week up until our second meeting!

Lastly, I've got a link to a doodlepoll for you!

This poll is an interest check for the finale to *Sengoku Basara:
Samurai Kings*! If you want to finish up the series since we couldn't
last semester, check off which days you'd be available to snuggle up (IN
PAJAMAS!!) and watch the last five episodes with us (and by us, we mean
most likely just Gabriella and her pile of Date Masamune merchandise in
the Dakin Living Room). We'll decide on a date once we get an idea of
everybody's schedules!

Here's the link: http://doodle.com/poll/phm93tk2vg8hb6mz [1]

Thanks! We'll keep you posted about events yet to come -- expect more
surprises. ;3

See you Friday, memers!

- ☆ Gabriella ☆

PS: I think putting asterisks around words bolds them in mass-newsletter
mailing lists, but if I'm mistaken, sorry for the lil stars littered
throughout this email.

Links:
------
[1] http://doodle.com/poll/phm93tk2vg8hb6mz