[Animeclub] Video Game (Bitter Truth) Launch!

Isaiah Mann imann24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:36:47 EST 2016

Hey Everyone and Chandra, care for a side of links to go with this excellent platter of news?

Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/…/bitter-truth-main-story-visua… <https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sakurahughes/bitter-truth-main-story-visual-novel-romance>
Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/… <http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=613437787>
Demo:
https://sekaiproject.com/bt/ <https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsekaiproject.com%2Fbt%2F&h=OAQFtc1S_AQGYJfM09Wep3uHTaPCQQg_Jk9rwShne7RwHyg&enc=AZO82m0jyOJDUwMfZGMNcHY4TaTs9HBBmmnSD49OUBKrwOVccoClsKh7-vLjKCLb0x2193wLlB8jtxxSL9Tcn7wfhB26TmN4XuxK_PzsFfJTIP2puRSUxbk_7nNvpyJKBeFhAft1RM8Q-gwCzhqGElifwKB1c9lLn8vR7nPjSlqc0E_INlRUwDFMJDVcT6ba9p8&s=1>