[Animeclub] Mini-Meeting!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 13 07:07:16 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

So, there are only about 8 of us staying around tonight, but who says we
have to cancel? Not us!

That being said, we'll be having a tiny screening where we watch
episodes of something not in our lineup, or perhaps a movie! We'll
discuss tonight, but we do have some things on the table.

For those of you going home or already there, have a wonderful vacation!
See you soon! Our regular programming will continue after the break.

You can punch us for that pun when you return. Seeya!

- <3 Gabriella <3