[Animeclub] Conbust on the Horizon!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:57:56 EST 2015

Hellooooo Everyone!

So, as you may have seen on posters plastered on pillars a-plenty around
campus, CONBUST IS SOON!

For those who aren't familiar, Conbust is a small convention held at
Smith College every year for people within the Five Colleges. It's a
great place to meet up with nerds in our area, and on Saturday night
they have a little mini-rave dance thing where they give you glowsticks
and a DJ plays songs you thought you'd forgotten from middle school (but
you really never did). It's very fun! For more info, I'd check out their
website right here: http://sophia.smith.edu/conbust/ [1]

The dates this year are March 27th - 29th!

Tickets are reasonable for us, and these are the rates:

5-College Students and Faculty:
Fri: $6
Sat: $8
Sun: $6
Full weekend: $15

Beyond that, we usually band up to take the PVTA over to Smith at
certain times on each day of the con. When we get closer to the dates
themselves, we'll send out an email talking about which buses we might
all want to take (and of course discuss it more during club itself)!

Happy semester-ing! You're almost at break! You can do it!! ROW ROW,
FIGHT THE POWER!!

See you on Friday!

- Gabriella ♪ ☆ ★ ♫ ❤

Links: