[Animeclub] Poll #1! Cast Your Votes!!!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 1 13:51:18 EST 2015

Hey Everyone!

This is Gabriella, here with the link to the first of our three voting
polls for our screening lineup this semester!! YAY!!

To cast your votes, go here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M996SQS [1]

Vote only for THREE shows, this round! No more than three, and no less!

If you vote for four, we take off the last vote. :C If you vote only for
two, we add your third vote to a show at random, with a generator. Don't
skimp out, now! Be a good sport, and try something new if you aren't
familiar with the shows on the list! Google is your friend! Check out
those wikipedia plot premises, perhaps for Samurai Flamenco, which has
canon queer characters and that I absolutely am not interested in
watching at all. Not one bit.

ALSO, just a friendly reminder that if you try incognito-ing or cheating
some other way, surveymonkey will let us check that. We did catch a few
cheaters last year, and it's sad to think that somebody might do those
things. We love all of you, and want to make this process as democratic
as possible. ;; Please help us do so, and be friendly to us and your
fellow club members! We do what we do out of love.

The second poll will be sent out on Tuesday -- voting for this first one
closes officially on Monday at 11:59 PM! The third poll will likely be
sent out on Wednesday evening, but we'll keep you posted.

(Also, as a general reminder, we are sticking with FMA: Brotherhood
through the end of the year. Three new shows will be added through this
process.)

That's all for now! Happy voting!

- ☆ Gabriella ☆

Links: