[Animeclub] ☆ Tomorrow's Meeting! ☆

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 11 01:51:03 EST 2015

HEEEY EVERYBODY!

As those of you who were here last week know, tomorrow is our

☆☆☆☆ MARATHON MEETING!!!! ☆☆☆☆

Our last meeting every semester is a marathon in which we stay up really
really late and watch the finales of our lineup shows! And as discussed
last meeting, we all voted in favor of pitching $5 each for Ginger
Garden; depending upon how many people come, the amount per person will
be less, but for now it'll be $5/each!

You expect to see the finale of

~ Blood Blockade Battlefront

~ Akatsuki no Yona

~ Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

along with some episodes of One Punch Man! It's gonna be a great time,
so come on by! We look forward to seeing you there, and thank you for a
great semester thus far!

- ☆ Gabriella ☆