[Animeclub] Meeting Tomorrow!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 30 12:48:13 EDT 2015

Hey Everybody!

Lisette and Gabriella missed you all so much, last week!! We hope you
had fun regardless. Meghan is strong as ever, holding up the fort.

This week is our final meeting of the year. Parting is such sweet
sorrow, hmm? Something like that. But if you'd like to bring in some
snacks, please do! It'll be our sendoff for the year!

We'll be finishing up the magical boys anime and Full Metal Alchemist:
Brotherhood! It'll be a long marathon, so come prepared to party. It'll
be our reprieve from paper hell.

Seeya there!

- ♪ ☆ ★ Gabriella ★ ☆ ♪