[Animeclub] SMALL UPDATE!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 13 14:07:33 EDT 2014

Hey guys!!

SO, as you know, we sent out the poll for the semester lineup -- we're
going to keep voting open until SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT (MONDAY TECHNICALLY).
So those of you who couldn't make the meeting and haven't voted yet,
please do take a look! We love you too. ;3

It's pretty clear to us which series are topping, for the most part.
HOWEVER, there may very likely be some tiebreakers -- we'll do a show of
hands for the finalists next Friday to finish off the process.

To those of you who don't get what you want aired this semester, don't
worry!! Next semester and the years to come are still very open to your
suggestions. Thank you all for voting and offering up ideas! We hope you
stick around to watch everything that's aired, just to get some nice
variety on all of our plates (us signers included).

We will be watching 5 SHOWS this semester -- so there'll be lots of
variety at hand! Get excited!!!

See you soon!!

- Gabriella ♪