[Animeclub] ANIME CLUB FIRST MEETING INFO!!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 12 17:25:52 EDT 2014

HEY GUYS!

First of all, we're sorry you've all been entered manually into this
email -- there was a little kerfluffle with the password for the mailing
list, but we will most likely be able to add you all formally tonight!

Annnnd speakin' a which, tonight's meeting is at 7PM IN THE WEST LECTURE
HALL AT FPH!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU AND TALK ABOUT OUR LINEUP!!!

PHEW. But really, please do come! We love you lots and have plenty to
discuss about the coming year.

See you then!!
- Gabriella