[Animeclub] ANIME CLUB - POLL FOR LINEUP + WAIVER FORM!!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 12 22:44:41 EDT 2014

Hey guys!

THANK YOU for a wonderful first meeting -- we enjoyed meeting all you
newbies, and seeing oldies return for more! We look forward to a great
year!!!

Now, for business! Firstly, here's the poll to vote for the semester
lineup --

TA-DA! [1] (CLICK THERE) All the shows are in alphabetical order for
your convenience~.

PLEASE only pick 5 DIFFERENT SHOWS at most! We're relying on you and
your honesty not to cheat... but rest assured, if you do cheat, we will
find you. ;3 Please don't make us.

Another vital thing, if you all plan on going on trips or attending club
in general (which we certainly hope you do), you MUST fill out this
waiver at THIS LINK [2]! It's very important!! There are instructions
there for you to follow. If you have any trouble, please email any of
the signers personally (just so the mailing list won't get spammed with
replies). Our addresses are:

gno13

lmm13

mes13

And also, if you know anybody who wanted to be on the mailing list but
somehow wasn't added in the fiasco of Hampfest and first-meetitude,
please let us know about that.

Thank you so so much!! We'll tell you the results of the poll and our
lineup schedule next week. Love you lots, and stay tuned!!!

- Meghan, Lisette, & Gabriella ❤

PS: THERE WILL BE PIZZA. EVERY WEEK. HELL YEAH

Links:
------
[1] https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DYDQZ3W
[2] https://www.fivecolleges.edu/riskmgmt/waivers