[Animeclub] Future Events and Plans!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 2 16:06:33 EST 2014

Oh, yeah! Thanks for checking, but we've already managed to get things
rolling on our end. I don't wanna go into details yet because it's still
early in the process, but everything is on its way to being fully
figured out.

Thanks for your concern, though. c: We really appreciate how generous
everybody has been so far this year.

- Gabriella