[Asianmedia] Screening tomorrow!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 27 16:39:06 EDT 2014

Tomorrow we will be screening THREE episodes of Kill la Kill.

We'll be going back two episodes just to catch up, so 22-24 is going to
happen. ANyone that talks during 24 will be actually friggen asked to leave
by the disciplinary chair of hampshire college, breton's fly as fuck
studded jacket.

really though, don't spoil a final episode. Don't friggen do it.
Otherwise, we have DR, DRRR, KNK and all of our acronyms to get through.
 We have about 5 more screenings left, so we'll probably be doing more
episodes if not now, farther into April~!

I HOPE everyone had an alright AB despite the hotel screwups. Signers for
next year: highly reccomend booking the Hilton Back Bay which is across the
street from the sheraton, the Collinade which is a little bit further down
the street [across from the cheesecake factory], or chancing it again with
the sheraton next year. This has been the only instance of douchebaggery
I've had with them, and it was my fourth time in that hotel. it's a reason
why pam wanted us to keep the trip total down--22 people is a lot to manage!

Questions about AB will be answered at the screening, and oh!

CONBUST is tomorrow! However, it IS during screening times. starts at
5:30pm.
http://sophia.smith.edu/conbust/schedule_page.html
Schedule is there. Saturday starts earlier!