[Asianmedia] Precious badges and lonely bags

Eli Friedberg ef11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 24 22:19:31 EDT 2014

Hey yo, two quick things:

1) I got my badge autographed by Dai "wrote some of Cowboy Bebop" Sato,
so I was hoping I could keep it as a souvenir. I doubt I'm the only one
who got their badge signed or otherwise uniquely marked as a token of
sentimental value; is there any way to get it back after turning it in?

2) Somebody's bag is missing! As we were clearing out our van last night
(I rode back with Annie, Zach, Keith, Amara, Matt and Konstantin) we
found that someone's large black suitcase with duffel-bag handles was
left unclaimed. Matt and I thought it was Zach's, so I took it back to
my mod in Prescott, but Zach informs me that it is in fact not his, nor
is it Amara's; and everyone else who had been in the car was still there
when the question of the bag's ownership came up. So, I guess what I'm
trying to say is: is anyone missing a bag? Because it's living in my mod
and it's very lonely.

I can talk to the bags.