[Asianmedia] All Set for AB!

Konstantin Kahl kak12 at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 15 09:01:45 EDT 2014

Hey, so is everyone beneath *van peeps* in the same van? Or are the first five separated from the last eight? Either way, I've been putting together a Praise the Sun playlist filled with song about the wonderousness of the sun! So I do have some road trip music if whoever's driving my car is in need.

Konstantin

Sent from my iPhone