[Asianmedia] AB Registration warning

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 13 10:40:58 EDT 2014

Just a heads up, the office is did screw up our registration and didn't get
the check out until either today or tomorrow which means we may miss the
deadline for registration which means our registration may be canceled and
we may have to pay our own and sit in the actual registration line
hopefully this doesn't happen and I've contacted ab asking for a slighy
extension because they did send us the wrong invoice 3 times The Lying our
ability to actually send out payment. So hopefully we'll be alright um I
will try and keep contact with them and hopefully get an email back soon
about if we can somehow extender payment but I don't know