[Asianmedia] Screening tonight!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:41:40 EST 2014

First off, hopefully people got and are aware of the trigger warning for
today's KLK episode: iiit's a bit of sexual misconduct, being held captive
naked, basically: Ragyo Kiryuin needs to get cut.
ACTUALLY.

I know a lot of people have said that they don't care too much about
triggers, but I find it important to pop things in there that could
potentially be a problem.
I'll be in the back, Divving as usual ;_;

We're in WLH at 7 as usual! hopefully the projector works. Our lineup [this
is not the order~] is KLK, Dangan Ronpa, KNK, DRRR~