[Asianmedia] Katsu Rooms~

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Sat Feb 8 20:22:19 EST 2014

It's not *intensely necessary* that we figure out rooms before the con, but
it makes everything quite a bit easier rather than sitting around the lobby
for a while trying to figure out who is going where.

We have 4 rooms, and 14 people!

That means roughly 4 peeps per room? If you'd like to be in a happy
wonderful room with me and pat, lemme know.
otherwise, please try and talk to peeps and get back to me with a vague
list of who'll be in what room! This is also in case this hotel asks, just
like AAC did.