[Animeclub] FYI: Takahata's _Princess Kaguya_ is playing at the Amherst Cinema

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:55:06 EST 2014

Wow, that's really awesome!! Thanks for posting that to the list! C:

If there are people interested in going over the weekend, send an email
my way -- I have a car that holds 5, so we may be able to go to the
afternoon/evening showings on Saturday or Sunday. Just thought I should
throw that out there, because as of now it looks possible.

Good luck on finals and things in the meantime!!

- Gabriella

On 12/10/2014 02:20 AM, John C. Watson wrote:

> Greetings and felicitations. Isao Takahata's _The Tale of the Princess
> Kaguya_ (Studio Ghibli) is currently playing at the Amherst Cinema, both
> subbed and dubbed.
>
> <http://amherstcinema.org/films-and-events/tale-princess-kaguya [1]>
>
> (Spoilers:) <http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14976 [2]
>>

> Ciao,