[Asianmedia] Fwd: [Mythos] NIGHT MYTHOS!!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 16 15:00:39 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jessica Stephens" <jls12 at hampshire.edu>
Date: Apr 16, 2014 2:51 PM
Subject: [Mythos] NIGHT MYTHOS!!
To: <mythos at lists.hampshire.edu>

 Hello Mythonians!

It occurred to me word may not have gotten out yet:  Night Mythos is this
Friday evening!  We'll be meeting in the Arts Village at 7 and stick around
on Main Campus (i.e. between the Arts Village and the main bus stop) for
about an hour or so playing cap flag, kill the king, etc., then head into
the woods for stealthy night-time slayings!  We'll go for however long
people feel like sticking around for (usually 10 or 11), and I'll keep
sending out reminder e-mails the next few days so ya don't forget.  See
y'all there!

-Jess