[Asianmedia] IMPORTANT:Ready for tomorrow? Checklist! Itinerary!

ef11 at hampshire.edu ef11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 18 15:52:13 EDT 2013

In that case, I extend an invitation to any stragglers to convene at
the usual time, usual place for an unofficial meeting if they're so
inclined. I know I tried this once before and it wasn't exactly a
smash hit, so this time if anyone's interested please contact me.
Otherwise, to the congoers and Hampshirites: have a great weekend!