[Asianmedia] Katsucon and drivers for it

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 11 23:10:36 EDT 2013

SO EARLY RIGHT HAHAHA
Katsu is a con in baltimore in february
Google itttt
But we should go
BUT there would be like 8-10 people going including the 3 signers because
of the trip money cap.
So who would want to go?
priority  to peeps who didn't go to aac!
Defensive drivers! You should take  the nearest course (available on the
opra website) cause im pretty sure we can take the vans down there and even
then, we need drivers for AB!
I wish I could be a driver, buuut medical things. In return I arrange to
get you a free con!

Drivers totally get a box of sugar jones at the meeting following aac.

But yes.
Look up katsu
Become a defensive driver asap regardless of knowing if you can go (BEING A
DRIVER LASTS ALL FOUR YEARA ITS REALLY VALUABLE)  or not
Let me know if you already are. Chances are we'll need..two?
And I will get the ball rolling.