[Asianmedia] Con stuff-lemme know yer cars and rooms!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 9 14:07:32 EDT 2013

Hey guys! We have 4 rooms and..4 cars, I believe for AAC.
Good news, the hotel is a..2 block walk from the con center, so this is
amazing!
Please bear with me as I haven't been to this con before and want you to
all have a good time <3 I'll try my best!
Remember to be responsible: pack food, medications, please don't do
anything crazy, and *stay safe*. We should be exchanging numbers before the
con, but for records:
mine is 413-658-5693.

For the rooms:
We should have 3-4 keys per room, so hopefully that means everyone gets
one. *IF YOU LOSE YOUR ROOM KEY AND NEED A NEW ONE, ALERT EVERYBODY. THIS
MEANS ALL KEYS UNDER MY NAME HAVE TO BE DE-ACTIVATED AND RE-DISTRIBUTED
WHICH WILL MAKE THE HOTEL KINDA MAD.*
Please bring a lanyard or something to keep your key ON you!

And, lemme know who you want in your room. It makes things easier once we
get there so I know where peeps are, and so we're not scrambling to go into
rooms xD But if you have no preference, soooo be it! I believe Pat, Izzy,
Kate and I are in one.

Same with cars: i gotta have a list of who is in what car. If you don't
know drivers-one is Annie, and one is Gabi I believe! And one is Mike.

Thanks so much!
..and does anyone have a suitcase i can borrow?