[Asianmedia] Two zipcars are go!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:26:24 EDT 2013

Thanks for putting up with my emails and frustration through the roof! As
you can tell, CON PLANNING FOR A STUDENT GROUP IS FUCKIN' HARD. especially
when doing it in..2.5 weeks, roughly? usually this takes *months*.
We have two zipcars, and *the rogue titan *kate morris, so we're just
waiting on the last zipcar [that's pretty much going to be for baggage. i
thought about saying nah that's too much trouble but then *cosplayers*.
it'll limit the amount of tetris we'll have to do, and with the space in
those trunks...yeah.] Annie's card just came in today, so *this bodes very
well mmmyes*.
We'll be in a caravan omg. It hasn't been hard before, but I'll mapquest
and print directions so everyone at least has the same set!