[Asianmedia] Fwd: Zip Car Link

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 1 16:57:51 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carolyn Koske Strycharz <ckoske at hampshire.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Zip Car Link
To: Katherine Elisabeth Roman <ker10 at hampshire.edu>

Hi Kat,

Below is the zip car student group membership link:

When you go to the page, click on I'd like to join my department's existing
Zipcar account. It will bring up a list of departments on campus, Student
Groups is on the second page of the list I believe, you click on that and
then complete the application.

http://www.zipcar.com/**hampshire/ <http://www.zipcar.com/hampshire/>

You can't make a reservation until you receive your zip card in the mail so
the sooner you fill it out the better.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you,

Carolyn

--
Carolyn Koske Strycharz
Assistant Director for Campus Leadership & Activities
ckoske at hampshire.edu