[Asianmedia] Katsu list and HOPEFULLY COOL UPDATE SOON

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 12 11:22:36 EST 2013

I AM JOURNEYING TO THE CLA AFTER WORK AND HOOOPEFULLY TAKING CARE OF HOTELS.
Remember, we could only fit like the first 12-15 people that responded!
OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD I have:

Winnie Liu
Jesse Cruuuuuuz
Ivana
Meghan
Annie
Pat
Myseeelf~
Isabella [potentially, she may be in NYC]
Gabi/Gabriella
Matt Wysocki
Annie
Zach Mitnik

Potentially:
Mike Merzel [he also went to the defensive driving course, so if we get
him, drivers sadly have priority :<]

Remember the dates and check your calendars! If all goes well, we should be
leaving the *14th and returning the 17th of February*. Trust me, getting
there on Thursday will be a GODSEND and give us time to rest after a like 9
hour drive. And, we won't have to leave at 5AM! Probably like 8-9 instead
xD

Is there anyone that might want to be an alternate, btw?

If someone drops, they are *obligated by school RRRRRRRRULES to pay their
registration fee to the CLA cause they feel sad and get ripped off. *Pam
Tinto told me I should have you guys sign some sort of contract in blood,
but I'mma trust ya'll cause yer sugoi.