[Asianmedia] Night mythos

ef11 at hampshire.edu ef11 at hampshire.edu
Fri May 3 15:12:51 EDT 2013

I am actually leaving campus tomorrow so I was sorta hoping there
would be one last Asianmedia screening to attend. :(

Well. Anyone who isn't going to Night Mythos should let me know and we
can chill in FPH and watch wacky stuff. (Or serious stuff. Who knows.)

  - Eli

PS: Are we still doing that Anime Boston thing this summer? Or am I
misremembering it?