[Asianmedia] FIGHT YOUR CLASS FOR TONIGHT'S SCREENING

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 29 11:36:43 EDT 2013

We're watching Battle Royale!

If you like survival of the fittest, conspiracy and lots of blood, this
movie is for you.
Holy shit, I only choose violent movies.
7pm, West Lecture Hall! Pizza and drinks provided. though I'm not sure
about the status of our cups. Bringing your own cup is advisable, just in
case!

Warning: This thing is gory. Trigger warnings for lots of violence,
mentions [i havent seen this movie in years] of suicide, implied sexual
violence and in general-lots and lots of blood. It's pretty messed up, but
not near Oldboy standards [sorry bout that one, guys].

Here;s the IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266308/