[Asianmedia] Katsu reg is done!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 10 15:08:06 EST 2013

And I am dead. the thing had a 15 minute timer, so i gave up and cried and
changed all your addresses to the school-which is fine (usually they just
like it more if we don't do that)

Badge name wasn't on there, so I BELIEVE we may be able to write names on
ours when we get there.
I had to do this thing three times :< before it actually let me click pay,
and i missed someones birth month and had to ZOOM BACK looking for it to
change it in a minute before the thing timed out again.
I need drugs or something.

ANYWAYS.

Meghan
Ivana
Pat
Izzy
Zach
Me
Chandra
Gabi
Annie
Jesse
Jesse

are all registered. if you are paying for yourself, please do so now, and
thank you so much! we were JUST at budget with these 11.
the tickets should be sent to your emails.