[Asianmedia] Screening tomorrow~

ef11 at hampshire.edu ef11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 6 02:29:57 EST 2013

We watched the first few episodes of Blood+ over several
post-meetings. I dunno if people are up for more.

btw, this Saturday Toonami will be airing anime classic Akira (at
midnight, I think?) to celebrate the film's 25th anniversary. (The
dub, incidentally, stars Hampshire alum Joshua Seth as Tetsuo,
opposite Johnny Yong "Ninja Turtle" Bosch.) So, y'know, if anyone's
got a TV with cable hooked up... that is a thing.