[Asianmedia] If you're paying for your katsu reg: do it now~!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 4 11:19:56 EST 2013

We just got the hotels done, so I'm going to start registration soon.
Hotels arree...3 rooms with 2 double beds in each. They're apparently
nice-it's a 3 star hotel that people have stayed at for katsu before, so we
did the best we could!
*get cozy*. Since we were under budget, i'm going to try and ask if we can
get a fourth room- we were under by like a *grand*.
I did shell out a bit extra to get more floor space though, and apparently
~these are riverview rooms~ Oooh, fancy!

If you said you were paying your own ticket, please hop on that now and let
me know as soon as you register!

just google katsucon 2014 to find the website.

And obvs only do this if you're going to Katsu. The peeps on the list were:

Ivana
Pat
Me
Zach
Isabella
*Annie*
*Gabi*
Meghan
Winnie
Chandra
Lisette
Matt Wysocki
Keith
Jesse
Jesse {el otro}
Possibly *Mike*

*With Emma as an alternate*. If you suddenly can't go, let her [if you know
her contact info] and me know!
We should hopefully be getting the 12 person van, and I'll be in a car with
3 others. That's packed to the briiiiiiim, ya'll.

And just a sneak peek: Anime Boston is march 21-23rd, and I already have
the hotels reserved-3 rooms for fri-sunday. Check your calendars!