[Asianmedia] Halloween happenings?

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:11:15 EDT 2012

I AM FUCKING OBSESSED WITH HALLOWEEN.

My boyfriend found me wide awake at 3AM too excited to sleep because
it was almost fall [read, second week of school] and browsing tumblr
looking at pumpkins and trying to figure out a costume. He also caught
me obsessivley looking at halloween pictures over the summer, and now
I have a pet pumpkin.

But, I really want to try and do something for [not on] halloween this
year! So here's my question to you guys.

Should we have a special halloween screening? [not on hampshire
halloween] If we don't have time, should we just get halloween snacks
and apple cider? We could be total dicks and sneak in the great
pumpkin if we can find it in friggen japanese or something. I wish we
could watch So Weird, that'd be awesome. Damn Asian Media, always
being an upstart. Anyways, thoughts?