[Asianmedia] SCREENING TONIGHT! LATE EMAIL I KNOW. FPH WEST LECTURE HALL AT 7

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 21 17:31:34 EDT 2012

SORRY I'VE BEEN MAD BUSY AND SHIT. Like, actually *quite* busy. And
they say Religion/Anthro/Folklore is an easy major!

Anyways, there's a screening tonight in the West Lecture Hall of FPH,
at 7oclock. Hopefully, most of you get this message, and if you know
someone that'd like to come, please show up, because we're getting food.

Speaking of food, tonight we're having Mostly Pizza. Cheese, Pepperoni
and Veggie are the options, as well as some onion rings. If you have a
gluten allergy and will be a dedicated attendee, let us know so we can
accomodate you.

7PM. Kids on the slope, wolf's rain, madoka, polar bear cafe will be
screened :3
West Lecture Hall of FPH!