[Asianmedia] Aw man, no animu this friday? How to cope:

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 25 10:22:54 EDT 2012

This weekend is a blackout weekend, which means we can't officially
meet in FPH for our usual screening. Firsties who aren't seasoned Hamp
Halloweeners--get used to it, Halloween knocks out the whole campus,
most often literally.

This is a great opportunity though, mainly for Tim to get a well
deserved night of running screenings (thank you, Tim!) off, and to
chillax!

It's also an opportunity for you wild and crazy kids to be wild and
crazy kids and get krunked or something--but please remember to be
safe and responsible and take care of yourselves. A lot of stuff, both
good and bad can happen on Hampshire Halloween, and its very important
to be aware. Also, if you see something terrible happening, utilize
one of the many resource numbers hampshire has already sent out, and
call it in.
Also hopefully have fun in the tents because last year the music blew
chunks. NO BASS DROPS, NOTHING. THE DJ LEFT US ON THIS TERRIBLE HOOK
FOR FRIGGEN *EVER* WITHOUT A GOOD DROP.

But yes. Asian media will be back up and running for next week! We
have the POs for the next two weeks done, and just got approved for
more funding from Ficom so food is go.

Enjoy your halloween, guys, and be safe!