[Asianmedia] AB Meeting tonight!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 28 09:58:13 EDT 2012

THE SUN IS SHINING, THE TREES ARE TREE LIKE AND THERE'S A FUCKING SASSY ASS
SQUIRREL WAGGING HIS TAIL AT ME THROUGH THE WINDOW

your time will come, woodland beast. your time will come.

BASICALLY SHIT GOES LIKE THIS:

******
MOD 29 [WHICH IS IN GREENWICH, WHICH IS DONUT 4 FUCK I CANT WORD SPEAK SHIT]

8 PM

******BRING A PEN AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS*****

THERE WILL PROBABLY BE COOKIES or someshit i need to bake out my feelings okay
maybe there will be oh fuck brownie cupcake fusion ha,  yes yes yes.

if you can't make the meeting due to something legit like class or homework or
death, please show up to asian media on friday. if you can't do that, email me
with your circumstances and i will spare you maybe but you may have to fight
me.