[Asianmedia] PLEASE READ: Anime Boston Update and FAQ II

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 19 17:01:45 EDT 2012

First off: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
KORRA.
I KNOW ITS NOT ASIAN MEDIA RELATED BUT ITS RELATED TO THE WORLD
AND THE DIVINE
AND SHIT

so YEAH
i haven't seen the first episode yet, im waiting till i get back to hampshire.

Hope everyone's having a good spring break! How's working on costumes coming?
Personally, I'm disappointed in mine, but i'll never get over a cashiers face
when you go to buy baby bottles, hot glue, duct tape and twine all in one go.

Here's the skinny on AB:

Our check went out! Which means our registration stuff should be coming to
people's email most likely this month. MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS.
It'll be from Anime Boston, if i remember right, and it'll contain THE BARCODE
OF AN EXPRESS PASS. PRINT OUT THIS SHIT [it should have an option] AND KEEP IT
SMOOTH AND READABLE UNTIL WE GET TO THE CON. You'll be scanning it in the
express line to get your handy dandy badge.

TRANSPORT:

David Nishball  is taking a few people up on Friday, so that leaves us with
about..20 people? We're working on reserving the 12 person van, which will be
driven by NICK SC...SCH...S.

Point being: we need at least one more personal vehicle! Please remind me if
you're able to contribute to this.

FAQ once again:

Q: WHEN IS THE CON?