[Asianmedia] More Anime Boston Stuff from Kat

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 17 15:37:25 EST 2012

AHOY.
I've been away with medical bullshit, but as the geostigma beat the shit out of
my body I managed to submit our FiCom request for AB.

My name is Cloud Strife, and this is my story.

SPOTS ARE FILLED FOR ANIME BOSTON. IF YOU DIDN'T GET A SPOT, TOUGH SHIT. Or at
least, if you have a last minute request for a spot, we MAY be able to help you
out. WE ARE FILLED UP AT THE MOMENT. Remember, we're attempting to do an EXTRA
NIGHT at the hotel, and MOAR ROOMS, which means we need less people to
accommodate for those extra costs.

HERE'S THE CATCH.

THE CATCH:
If you really want to go, you have to fight everyone else for your spot in a
battle royale and then if you win we'll consider it.
Naw.
Maybe.

But yeah! I requested extra money since I couldn't get a definite on the hotel
rooms for price, but like last year they'll probably ask us about fundraising.
Since our maid cafe got blown out of the water last year for being classist.
So, this year I figured we could do something incredibly simple.

We could have a host club.
No really that'd be fucking awesome and it would give me an excuse to try out my
uniform. USE YOUR PINKY TO SOFTEN THE HARSH SOUND OF YOUR TEACUP HITTING THE
TABLE.

And by that, I mean a bake sale. As a lot of you know, I've sort of turned into
a baking fiend and instead of wasting food my mod doesn't eat, we could just
-sell it-. This money would go towards parking, since gas is up to the driver
of each car. Parking is NOT cheap; even with the coupons I got last year, it
was tough.

But yeah. Not gonna lie, I make a mean cupcake and I'm sure you guys do too, so
if anyone's interested in this potential idea, lemme know. It's just an idea,
but COCA last year asked if we were doing fundraising and this time we can be
like yeah

tell me my cupcakes are classist

no really
i'll make like the white collar blue collar cupcakes or what the fuck ever
and then i'll flirt with everyone who buys them
TRY AND STOP ME.

But yeah!
SUMMARY: Possible bake sale for fundraiser idea, and we submitted the Zoho
request and we're full up.