[Asianmedia] Good morning tropico! AB list finalized!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 2 14:26:03 EST 2012

THIS IS JUANITO WITH YOUR DAILY WEATHER and shit.
IF YOU'RE NOT DOING BACKBREAKING LABOR
do backbreaking labor.

Its 11 o clock here in California, which means I'm not on campus! I had some
health issues come up and had to leave early for medical treatment, and am now
rehabbing it up with my sister in CA until the end of Janterm. Which means, you
guys are rid of my January Anime Boston FEVER TIME until the 23rd.

Enjoy it. I get mad during con season.
And any other season, but that's just me.

ANYWAYS. THIS TIME I'LL WRITE IT DOWN. WANT TO GO TO AB? EMAIL ME. We need one
defensive driver and probably two people to drive their own COCHES. We'll
figure out room and car setups after. WE'RE ALSO LOOKING TO LEAVE THE THURSDAY
BEFORE THE CON, AKA APRIL 5TH. The con is the 6-8th. We're needing that extra
day to check in, get settled and decompress before the whole thing actually
starts.

-WE HAVE 15 SPOTS. If we can get UNDER this amount, that'd be amazing, too.

So here's what you need to do. The standard

Name:
Defensive Driver?:
Any other vital info we should know.

i believe the con falls on easter again [i'm jewish, so fuck that]. KEEP THIS IN
MIND.