[Asianmedia] Anime Boston FAQ

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 16 18:47:37 EST 2012

WHEN ARE WE LEAVING?

   THURSDAY. AFTERNOON. We will take people that cant go. If you cant, we'll try
to have a seperate van or something or car that'll go up Friday.

OOH, I WANT TO GO TOO!

-NO-. We're fucking MAXED OUT.

WHAT IF I'M STAYING WITH A FRIEND?

-TELL ME ASAP-

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT FOOD?

Bring money. There's a food court in the prudential--or pack your own shit. My
suggestions involve granola bars and juice boxes. This is not a luxury stay. If
I hear ANY whining, you will get axe murdered, I swear.

DO I HAVE TO COSPLAY?

-NO-. There's no pressure to. Cosplay is one of my favorite hobbies, so I
indulge. Not everyone is in costume. Not everyone only knows anime. Videogames
and comics and general nerdery ARE commonplace, and welcome.

WHAT IF MY EVERY NEED ISN'T MET AND CATERED TO AND I WHINE LIKE A BABY?

Deal with it. This isn't a vacation, its a convention on a college funded
budget. -Deal with it-.

HOW TO NOT DIE:

   -Be responsible
   -Respect your signers
   -When the time comes, get all your paperwork in.
   -Don't be a dick
   -Pay ATTENTION to commonly asked questions

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR, we'll hold two meetings to finalize everything. These ARE
MANDATORY. We'll also swap names and numbers and shit too.

GET YOUR ROOMS SET.
MAX NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER ROOM--5.