[Asianmedia] THE POST CON SCREENING

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 12 22:39:06 EDT 2012

HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND MY HARD DRIVE

AND MY WILL

TO SURVIVE

THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Usual time and place, 7pm West Lecture Hall. Hopefully there will be food, if
not, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR, get a sponsor to parachute all the
fucks I give into your face.

Sass aside [the sass must flow], here's hoping people had a good con and unlike
me, can actually feel their feet, and the earth beneath them. Its like the
song!
But yeah. Fuck shit stack.

Not sure how many screenings we have left, so we should hop on the weaboo gravy
train and finish up things.

ALSO:
There are at least 8 people who did NOT give 10 dollars to the parking pool. We
need to re-emburse a driver, guys.

GO NEXT~