[Asianmedia] Meeting tomorrow [wed] 8pm

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 3 11:50:20 EDT 2012

Mod 29. No baked goods this time, although I can't super promise that because
I'm going to be exploding into stress.
And I have to deliver a batch of hot chocolate cookies in return for my Toph
wig, so i might be doing those, and also for feeding my roommates.

What to bring to the meeting:

-10 dollars for the parking pool.

Danishes car, please divvy it so the driver is picking up either parking or gas
so your passengers don't go flat broke. Parking is 75 roughly.

We will put the money into 3 envelopes:
-Danishes car
-12 person van
-8 Person van

Also in these envelopes will be the parking coupon, and a set of directions
printed from google maps.

I'm navigating for the 12 person van, we need one more navigator for the 8
person!

What we will be discussing:

-Answering any last questions
-Finalizing itinerary
-Swapping phone numbers [i need all the drivers, for instance]
-END IT ALL AND LEAVE FOREVER WHATS DONE IS DONE IT FEELS SO BAD WHAT ONCE WAS
HAPPY NOW IS SAD
ILL  NEVER LOVE AGAIN MY WORLD IS ENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
-screaming
-crying
-living
-loving