[Asianmedia] AB: Meeting Wednesday/Pack light/Food!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 1 13:09:19 EDT 2012

WEDNESDAY MEETING:
http://www.doodle.com/taq74hsfdyr7irbb

USE THE DOODLE POLL. LAST MEETING IS WEDNESDAY. I AM STRESSED. I also feel bad
that i haven't been making it to screenings, but dear god AB is killing me and
i have the best co-signers in the world to work with ;_; someone massage me
[actually yes please do].

WE WILL BE FINALIZING -EVERYTHING-. COME. GET ITINERARY AND DIRECTIONS. FINAL
QUESTIONS. IT WILL BE A SHORT MEETING.

By the by! The 8 person van is going to be partial storage, but we do have
people with costumes and props. The 12 person is nice and spacious, but we do
have 12 people in it. Keep that in mind!

I hate to give preference to cosplayers, but they do tend to have more stuff
than most. in general, please pack light. One suitcase and small bag--Amtrak
rules style. Also, to keep the hotel room neat!

FOOD:

Once again, WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING FOOD, PLATES, CUPS, ETC. YOU ARE GROWN
PEOPLE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.

You are in a large mall. There are food courts. Personally I reccomend packing
stuff like muffins, granola bars, fruit, etc. Easy stuff on the go that doesn't
require much prep, its small and sustains you. Fuck, pack PB&J sandwiches in
ziplock bags and buy juice boxes. It's not that difficult. Pop tarts or even
like..HO HOS are good.

Its like a survival test! DONT LOSE.

MEDICINE:

Again, very simple. Pack your meds.
ALSO, CON PLAGUE. We had quite a lethal hit administered last year, and to avoid
it this year, it might be wise to pack some cough drops, vitamin c packets, etc.

And, if we can have one person per room bring a power strip, that'd be GLORIOUS.

JUST WORK WITH ME GUYS OKAY A;LSDKAS;LDK