[Asianmedia] Screening Tonight!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 30 18:19:38 EDT 2011

 Sorry for sending this out so late, guys, I haven't really been feeling too
well. But! We're hosting a screening tonight, FPH East Lecture Hall at 7pm,
continuing the animes we've been watching for the past few weeks.

Remember!

Laptops: Sit in the back with the brightness down.

Talking: Don't say stupid shit/offensive shit. You'll get shittalked and
uppercut into oblivion. Or, asked to leave.

Food: DO NOT BE GREEDY. Do not jump out of your seats to get food, do not vault
over the tables. SIT THE FUCK DOWN. Do not take all of the pizza, and i'm going
to be selfish and say please ask if anyone would like the last piece before you
take the last cheese slice. I'm only saying that because I'm kosher and can't
take the pepperoni, and people have been really rude about it before. Basically,
DON'T BE A DICK.

Enjoy the show~