[Asianmedia] Sophisticaed, small caps anime boston info

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 18 19:33:38 EDT 2011

As we all know, Anime boston has already opened their registration online. If
you want to, you can register yourself here:
http://www.animeboston.com/registration/index/

It's 45 dollars a person, and if we're expecting as many people as we had last
year, we encourage people who have the funds to register themselves. If you can
and DO register yourself, please let the signers know~! [this only makes it easy
for us when we have a buncha people and maybe cant afford them all.]
Registration goes UP each month you wait, so if you have the money and means to
do it now, it'll actually be cheaper for the group in the long run [meaning, we
don't have to request as much money from ficom].

~Please let us know if you do this~

SO! We're looking to get more rooms this year, which means FINANCES, YAY. We'll
be working with them. We'll be good at them! We'll have FOUR HUNDRED ROOMS OF
COSPLAYS. Fuck, I wish.

Anyways, long story short: AB is being planned to happen. I have my goddamn
color coordinated excel spreadsheets from last year, and fuckit, i'll do it
again.

You may be saying "But Firelord Katherine, its only October!"

IT IS OCTOBER, NOVICE.
AND OCTOBER IS -PLANNING TIME-.

Last year we started in Bullshit December, and just got finished on time. WE'RE
TURNING UP THE GEARS. WE'RE PUSHING OURSELVES TO THE EDGE.
WE WEAR OUR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT.

IF YOU WANT TO GO, HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, ALTAIR:

1] ANIME BOSTON IS ON EASTER AGAIN THIS YEAR. IF THIS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR
YOU, LET US KNOW. we get that its hard to know this far in advance, but some
people just ~know~, or possibly are jewish. psychic and jewish. that's me~

2] LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CAR/ARE WILLING TO DRIVE. transportation is
important as fuck. we can only get one van, and thats the 12 person, which is
bene! we ended up with the van and about 3-4 cars last year.

3] I'm being super. Super organized this year, or at least way ahead of things,
and having people sign the Hampshire I Can't Sue You Even If Carmen SanDiego
Steals My Soul slips somewhat beforehand. They'll be at every Asian Media
meeting, just so we can get them out of the way. Last time, they were a bit of
a pain to get in. So, show up to a meeting, sign a slip. Turn it in. Never hear
my banshee calls again about them.

4]teach my students what it is to wield a blade

5] Basically, just be cooperative. Pay attention to emails. Don't give the
signers shit. I am a second year this year.
I AM YOUR SIFU[someofyou]
TIM IS SIFU FALCONWING, HE WILL BRING US TO GREAT HEIGHTS AND CATCH US IF WE
FALL IN THE MIDST OF GLORIOUS BATTLE
STEFAN IS SIFU OTTERSPRAIN, HE BRINGS THE PAIN

6] Tell us if you're interested in going. Research the event, see what its
about, and let us know so we already have a rough numerical estimate of how
many novices we're working with. Bene? Bene.
I'll see you in the bureau.

[i lose my mind when AB rolls around. help me regain my sanity by completing
some of the quests listed above.]