[Asianmedia] YO YO, HEY MAN! WE'RE MEETING TONIGHT, SURPRISE!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:12:42 EDT 2011

Not everyone knew about this STRANGE HAPPENSTANCE, because it happened LAST
MINUTE, but we rescheduled our weekly screening to happen TONIGHT AT 7 PM IN A
LECTURE HALL-WE'RE NOT SURE EXACTLY WHICH ONE BUT ITS ONE OF THEM. I'LL BE
OUTSIDE TO ~guide you~.

this is happening because tomorrow is potentially NIGHT MYTHOS, and since all
three signers are huge boffer buffs, as are a lot of people who attend Asian
Media, we rescheduled so Mythos doesn't have a huge conflict with us and we'd
have to CHALLENGE THEM TO A GUNDAM FIGHT!

So, show up tonight for le animu~ 7 pm, FPH.