[Asianmedia] Movie this Friday!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:14:59 EDT 2011

So, we're showing a movie: Tale of Two Sisters. It's horrortastic, and its
creepy. You can look up the trailer on the nifty thing called the internet if
you so desire.

Anyways, we're still showing animu, with a reduced schedule:

Moribito 9-10
Samurai Champloo 9-10
Witch Hunter Robin 9-10
Angel Beats 5
Working!!! 4

^--See: Reduced schedule. Movie will be after said animu, so around...11ish?

Remember. NO COMMENTARY. Laptops not bright as fuck and in the back row, please.
If you find yourself unable to comply, feel free to duck out.

~THERE WILL BE SURPRISE FOOD~

Also, Anime Boston IS being planned, whoever started the rumors of NO IT AINT
needs to SIT THE FUCK DOWN. But yeah, we're working on it. It's april 6-8th
this year, which means YES IT IS EASTER AGAIN AND WE'RE GIVING YOU DATES WAYYY
IN ADVANCE.