[Asianmedia] Hello

Eli Friedberg gatotsu911 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 00:33:35 EDT 2011

Hey guys, my name is Eli. I've recently been accepted to Hampshire as an undergrad transfer student and will be attending starting in the fall. I've had an interest in east Asian culture and, in particular, been a big anime and video game enthusiast for many years now, and I was excited to find out that Hampshire has an anime/Asian media club. I hope to get a chance to meet all the club-goers and watch some good movies/TV series/etc. together this fall. In the meantime, I was just wondering what your club is like - what's your routine, what kinds of things do you watch/do, how many people are there, etc. Thanks for your time!!
 - Eli