[Asianmedia] ANIME BOSTON REGISTRATION--URGENT--

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 28 16:23:55 EST 2011

IF YOU CAN PAY THE 40 DOLLARS, WE NEED AT LEAST 10 MORE PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THEIR
OWN REGISTRATION SO WE CAN GET THE REGISTRATION COST DOWN AND LOWER THE AMOUNT
THAT WE NEED TO ASK FICOM FOR.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CAR?

We NEED transport, right now our options are sadly Peter Pan and maybe Zipcar,
if we can find vans. Even so, the money needed for that for ALL the people that
want to go is going to be ridiculous.

I'll say it once, not everyone that wants to go to AB will be able to go. FiCom
will NOT pay for all the registration, all the transportation..for almost 40
people.

So, we're cutting registration off pretty soon if not at the moment.

But yes, you MUST sign a waiver and we need 10 more people to pay the 40 dollars
for themselves.