[Asianmedia] (no subject)

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 17 20:08:30 EST 2011

Stefan's a thief, and he's here to steal your heart, ladies~

Tiptoeing on dainty feet and snatching you up in the night and all that. While
wearing a cape, of course, and dropping off the balcony of your estate to land
perfectly on an ethereal white steed. Oh, to be swept away at the break of dawn
by such a daring, dashing rogue of a man~

Before I am utterly knocked off my feet by the mere imaginary presence of such a
well-muscled male individual, I am pleased to announce that our hotel costs have
yet again decreased and we should be propositioning them to FiCom sometime soon.

Our fundraising ideas are still in effect, and if anyone has any more, please
feel free to mention them to Stefan, the ever regal gentleman with the six
pairs of eyes and just as many gentle, slightly calloused hands, Tim or myself.

As you all know, we're watching the last 6 or so episodes of the Big O (Stefan
can raise my Megadeus any day, mmmmmhm) and then classes begin (woe is me!).

When we start meeting again, we'll be watching the following [list available on
hampedia]

Hetalia Season 2
Soul Eater
Durarara!!! [also known as DRRR or DUUUURRRRR in pronunciation]
Last Exile
Eden of the East
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
.Hack//Sign

In short, we're watching a bunch of things that can almost compare in beauty to
the angelic planes of Stefan's face that would take a thousand years to
sketch...

anyways, they're all quite good, and we'll see about doing the dubs I guess,
since the reaction to Steve Blum in the Big O was pretty positive. He's in Last
Exile and I THINK .Hack//Sign too. Crispin Freeman is in both of those too, and
he teams with Johnny youngboschman and Kari Walghren, Wendee Lee...a bunch of
nice people.

/dub fangirling

I haven't the heart to write any more, Asian Media, as its been stolen by a
devilishly handsome Samurai. Oh, how my body weeps with exertion; if only I
could rest in the strong arms of a warrior for...just one night~ (We can all
take turns and pay him money, I think this is a splendid fundraising idea,
don't you?)

See you at the next Asian Media (unless you wish your village to be sufficiently
pillaged and your women to be violated),

Kat